Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Veterans Cash Lottery Ticket Helps Seven Non-Profits Deliver Support Programs to Veterans [884**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Veterans Cash Lottery Ticket Helps Seven Non-Profits Deliver Support Programs to Veterans (081012IDVARELEASEFY13Q1VeteransCashGrantsFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:41:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081012IDVARELEASEFY13Q1VeteransCashGrantsFINAL.doc - checksum='2235709615' byte count= '212480'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 08 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 10 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) this week announced $330,185 in grants from Veterans Cash scratch-off lottery ticket sales to help seven non-profits deliver specialized programs and services to the Illinois veteran community.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012