Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Insurance Department Reviews Reduction of Workers Compensation Advisory Rate [889**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Insurance Department Reviews Reduction of Workers Compensation Advisory Rate (081012DOIReviewsReductionofWorkersCompRate.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:40:07 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081012DOIReviewsReductionofWorkersCompRate.doc - checksum='1773487487' byte count= '135680'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 08 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 10 2012
- description: August 10, 2012. Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) Director Andrew Boron today announced that the National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) has filed for a reduction in workers' compensation advisory and loss cost rates with the Department. The NCCI proposed an overall decrease of 3.8 percent effective January 1, 2013.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012