Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [11-0409]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of commission action (11-0409.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] August 16, 2012 Sherry Radwanski, District Recovery, Inc. vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 11-0409 Complaint as to billing/charges in Justice, Illinois. Sherry Radwanski, President Richard M. Janci District Recovery, Inc. Atty. for Complainant Archer Rd. W. Madison, Ste. 1300 Justice, IL Chicago, IL Thomas S. O'Neill Mark L. Goldstein Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Atty. for Respondent Commonwealth Edison Company Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. S. LaSalle St., Ste. Province Circle Chicago, IL Mundelein, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on August 15, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss without Prejudice, filed on behalf of Commonwealth Edison Company and Sherry Radwanski, District Recovery, Inc. on June 18, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced abo
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:28:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0409.pdf - checksum='59710096' byte count= '115411'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 08 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 16 2012
- description: Sherry Radwanski, District Recovery, Inc. vs. Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Justice, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission