Department on Aging Invites Seniors and Their Families to Attend Activities at the Illinois State Fair
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Department on Aging Invites Seniors and Their Families to Attend Activities at the Illinois State Fair (2012, August 10) [885**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Department on Aging Invites Seniors and Their Families to Attend Activities at the Illinois State Fair (081012AGINGSeniorDayatStateFair.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) will host activities for seniors and their families to attend during the Illinois State Fair, which runs August 10 - 19. IDoA is offering a lineup of special events in the senior center, which is the air conditioned setting of the Illinois Building located near the main gate of the fairgrounds. Attendees 60 years of age and older will be admitted to the fair for free, on Senior Day which is Monday August 13. (A full list of IDoA State Fair activities is attached.)
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:24:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081012AGINGSeniorDayatStateFair.doc - checksum='1785404459' byte count= '629248'