Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Department of Insurance Learns Former Insurance Producer Still Conducting Business on a Revoked License [882**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Department of Insurance Learns Former Insurance Producer Still Conducting Business on a Revoked License (080912INSConsumerAlert-MorrowLicenseRevocation.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:24:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080912INSConsumerAlert-MorrowLicenseRevocation.doc - checksum='1917008166' byte count= '134144'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 08 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 09 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Insurance (DoI) is alerting consumers that David Griffith Morrow of Morrow Insurance of Decatur is continuing to act as an insurance producer although his license was revoked effective June 8, 2012. The Department has received receiving numerous calls from consumers, mostly of Decatur, about the illegal activity and has referred the case to the Attorney Generals office. The revocation has been reported to the Regulatory Information Retrieval System (RIRS) database and other states are notified through that database. Consumers who have been doing business with Mr. Morrow or have a policy issued by Morrow Insurance should immediately seek assistance about their life, health, fire or casualty insurance coverage.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012