Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Health Department Back-to-School Reminder: Schedule Dental Exams for Children [876**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Health Department Back-to-School Reminder: Schedule Dental Exams for Children (080912IDPHOralHealthReminderStateFair.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:23:54 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080912IDPHOralHealthReminderStateFair.doc - checksum='3857255971' byte count= '194048'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 08 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 09 2012
- description: As a new school season approaches, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reminding parents and caregivers that August is a good time to schedule dental exams for children. IDPH also will be facilitating free dental screenings during weekdays at the Illinois State Fair in Springfield from August 9-19.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012