State, Corporate Officials to Launch 2012-2013 OperationTeen Safe Driving Program at State Fair
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State, Corporate Officials to Launch 2012-2013 OperationTeen Safe Driving Program at State Fair (2012, August 9) [877**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State, Corporate Officials to Launch 2012-2013 OperationTeen Safe Driving Program at State Fair (080912IDOTOTSDadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Transportation officials will join law enforcement, corporate officials and other traffic safety advocates to stress the importance of safe driving and to kick off the 2012-2013 Operation Teen Safe Driving program at the state fair. The program, a statewide initiative spearheaded by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), is designed to reduce teen and motor vehicle crashes and save lives on Illinois roadways.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 09 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:23:00 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080912IDOTOTSDadvisory.doc - checksum='277650862' byte count= '100352'