Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State, Corporate Officials to Launch 2012-2013 OperationTeen Safe Driving Program at State Fair [877**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State, Corporate Officials to Launch 2012-2013 OperationTeen Safe Driving Program at State Fair (080912IDOTOTSDadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:23:00 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080912IDOTOTSDadvisory.doc - checksum='277650862' byte count= '100352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 09 2012
- description: Illinois Transportation officials will join law enforcement, corporate officials and other traffic safety advocates to stress the importance of safe driving and to kick off the 2012-2013 Operation Teen Safe Driving program at the state fair. The program, a statewide initiative spearheaded by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), is designed to reduce teen and motor vehicle crashes and save lives on Illinois roadways.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012