Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Asks Illinois Attorney Generals Office to Take Enforcement Action over Swine Manure Release into Iroquois County Stream [880**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Asks Illinois Attorney Generals Office to Take Enforcement Action over Swine Manure Release into Iroquois County Stream (080912EPABeaverCreekSection43referralrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:22:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080912EPABeaverCreekSection43referralrelease.doc - checksum='1867001703' byte count= '110080'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 08 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 09 2012
- description: Environmental Protection Agency (Illinois EPA) Interim Director John Kim has asked the Illinois Attorney Generals Office to proceed with an enforcement action and seek immediate injunctive relief related to a discharge of swine manure into Beaver Creek and Hooper Branch in late July that resulted in a large fish kill in the streams.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012