IDOT Alters Roadway Pattern for State Fairground Access to Improve Safety, Traffic Flow
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Alters Roadway Pattern for State Fairground Access to Improve Safety, Traffic Flow (2012, August 8) [871**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Alters Roadway Pattern for State Fairground Access to Improve Safety, Traffic Flow (080812IDOTstatefairtrafficpattern.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) today announced that traffic pattern changes around the 2012 Illinois State Fair will be implemented starting tomorrow to increase safety and accommodate the parade along with anticipated traffic. Similar to last year, traffic patterns will be changed to a counterclockwise one-way pattern on streets around the state fairgrounds from Thursday morning, August 9, to Monday morning, August 20. Portable, changeable message signs will be located at the fairgrounds advising motorists prior to the traffic pattern change.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 08 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 08 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:20:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080812IDOTstatefairtrafficpattern.doc - checksum='2076714940' byte count= '146432'