Two Illlinois State Fair Agriculture Exhibis to Be Unveiled
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Two Illlinois State Fair Agriculture Exhibis to Be Unveiled (2012, August 8) [873**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Two Illlinois State Fair Agriculture Exhibis to Be Unveiled (080812AGRICISFAgTentandButterCowadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The ever-popular butter cow will be unveiled by sculptor Sharon BuMann on Thursday, Aug. 9, at 2:30 p.m. in the Dairy Building on the Illinois State Fairgrounds. Like last year, only a portion of the butter cow will be finished, allowing fairgoers a chance to watch BuMann complete her sculpture during the beginning of the 2012 Illinois State Fair.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 08 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 08 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:17:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080812AGRICISFAgTentandButterCowadvisory.doc - checksum='247810154' byte count= '134656'