Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Health Improvements Coming Your Way [862**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Health Improvements Coming Your Way (080612IDPHCTGGrantAwards.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:15:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080612IDPHCTGGrantAwards.doc - checksum='74599442' byte count= '356864'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 08 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 06 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is awarding almost $3.5 million in We Choose Health grants to communities ready to take on the challenge of reducing heart disease, cancer and diabetes. Local coalitions consisting of community organizations, local health departments, school districts, municipalities, chambers of commerce, hospitals and health providers will receive funding to increase the availability of healthy foods, promote physically active lifestyles, reduce exposure to second-hand smoke and implement other health-focused programs. These coalitions will cover 60 Illinois counties and will impact an estimated three million people.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 6
- volumeOrYear: 2012