Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA grants Midwest Generation Joliet Station 9, Joliet Station 29, and Will County Station Additional Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements [864**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA grants Midwest Generation Joliet Station 9, Joliet Station 29, and Will County Station Additional Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements (080612EPAMidwestGenJolietPowerStationsProvisionalVariance.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:14:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080612EPAMidwestGenJolietPowerStationsProvisionalVariance.doc - checksum='3942713865' byte count= '109568'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 08 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 06 2012
- description: The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (Illinois EPA) has granted the Midwest Generation Joliet 9 and Joliet 29 and Will County power stations in Will County a new provisional variance from the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) water discharge permitted temperature limits, due to continuing extremely warm and dry weather conditions and high demand for electricity.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 6
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012