Transportation Secretary Announces New Video Display in Rest Area Honoring Tuskegee Airmen
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Transportation Secretary Announces New Video Display in Rest Area Honoring Tuskegee Airmen (2012, August 3) [859**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Transportation Secretary Announces New Video Display in Rest Area Honoring Tuskegee Airmen (080312IDOTTuskegeeVideosLaunch.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today unveiled a new video, honoring the Chicago DODO Chapter of the Tuskegee Airmen. The video, featuring original members of the Tuskegee Airmen, is being displayed at the northbound Prairie View rest area on Interstate 57 in Will County, just south of the Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Trail, which was dedicated by Governor Pat Quinn in February.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:12:43 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080312IDOTTuskegeeVideosLaunch.doc - checksum='3904321694' byte count= '100352'