Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Respite Services Report FY 2012
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- FY2012 Respite Services Report (FY12RespiteReportFinal-R.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way, Suite 100
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:11:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- FY12RespiteReportFinal-R.pdf - checksum='2413446696' byte count= '528643'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 1-800-252-8966
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 08 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 16 2012
- description: This publication is submitted to the General Assembly as mandated by Public Act 93-864, the Respite Program Act. This Act requires the Department on Aging to submit a report each year to the Governor and the General Assembly detailing the progress of the respite care services provided under this Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December
- originatorDepartment: Dept. on Aging
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012
- volumeOrYear: 2011