Respite Services Report FY 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Respite Services Report FY 2012 (2011, December, covering July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012)
Covers Time Period
July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- FY2012 Respite Services Report (FY12RespiteReportFinal-R.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This publication is submitted to the General Assembly as mandated by Public Act 93-864, the Respite Program Act. This Act requires the Department on Aging to submit a report each year to the Governor and the General Assembly detailing the progress of the respite care services provided under this Act.
Dept. on Aging
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way, Suite 100
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:11:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- FY12RespiteReportFinal-R.pdf - checksum='2413446696' byte count= '528643'