Air Pollution Action Day Alert Extended to Saturday, August 4th
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Air Pollution Action Day Alert Extended to Saturday, August 4th (2012, August 3) [861**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Pollution Action Day Alert Extended to Saturday, August 4th (080312EPAAPAD-08-04-12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Partners for Clean Air and the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency are extending the Air Pollution Action Day Alert for the Chicago Metropolitan area through Saturday, August 4. Regional air quality is expected to reach the Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups category on the national Air Quality Index for Friday and extend into Saturday. This will be the tenth Action Day issued for 2012.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:59:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080312EPAAPAD-08-04-12.doc - checksum='422586920' byte count= '1175552'