IEMA Unveils New Video to Help Schools Plan For Tornado Emergencies
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Unveils New Video to Help Schools Plan For Tornado Emergencies (2012, August 2) [858**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Unveils New Video to Help Schools Plan For Tornado Emergencies (080212IEMAAugustSchoolPreparednessMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Schools across Illinois will soon welcome students back for the new school year, and the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) is encouraging school personnel to include tornado safety in their preparations. IEMA today unveiled a new video presentation that outlines steps for identifying shelter spaces within school buildings and other tips for severe weather emergency planning.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:58:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080212IEMAAugustSchoolPreparednessMonth.doc - checksum='2821925618' byte count= '120832'