IDNR Recommends Caution at Fishing Tournaments Due to Hot Weather
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Recommends Caution at Fishing Tournaments Due to Hot Weather (2012, August 3) [860**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Recommends Caution at Fishing Tournaments Due to Hot Weather (080312DNRFishingtournamentcaution.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is recommending fishing tournament organizers implement additional precautions regarding the catch and handling of fish during upcoming tournaments on Illinois lakes and waterways due to continued hot weather and drought-related water conditions.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:58:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080312DNRFishingtournamentcaution.doc - checksum='1509375492' byte count= '38400'