Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Recommends Caution at Fishing Tournaments Due to Hot Weather [860**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Recommends Caution at Fishing Tournaments Due to Hot Weather (080312DNRFishingtournamentcaution.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:58:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080312DNRFishingtournamentcaution.doc - checksum='1509375492' byte count= '38400'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 08 03 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 03 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is recommending fishing tournament organizers implement additional precautions regarding the catch and handling of fish during upcoming tournaments on Illinois lakes and waterways due to continued hot weather and drought-related water conditions.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 3
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012