Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Public Health Department Introduces IQuery Interactive Community Health Data Portal [854**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Public Health Department Introduces IQuery Interactive Community Health Data Portal (080212IDPHIQueryData.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:57:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080212IDPHIQueryData.doc - checksum='4152396087' byte count= '193536'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 08 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 02 2012
- description: In an effort to provide greater access to health statistics and information for health providers, local health departments and the general public statewide, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) unveiled IQuery, or Illinois Query, an interactive, community health data portal.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 2
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012