Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Community Association Managers Must Be Licensed by October 1 [852**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Community Association Managers Must Be Licensed by October 1 (080212IDFPRcommunityassociationlicenses.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:57:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080212IDFPRcommunityassociationlicenses.doc - checksum='2894824913' byte count= '229376'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-0800
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62786
- dateCreated: 08 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 02 2012
- description: Recently enacted legislation requires professional Community Association Managers to apply for a license by October 1, 2012. The law, led by Rep. Elaine Nekritz (D-Des Plaines), makes sure that the people hired to manage and maintain common areas of community associations are of good character and trained to handle the sometimes complex financial and legal responsibilities of multi-unit complexes of more than 10 units.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 2
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012