Illinois EPA Awards Solid Waste Enforcement Grants
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Awards Solid Waste Enforcement Grants (2012, August 2) [853**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Awards Solid Waste Enforcement Grants (080212EPASWMGrantsAugust2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Interim Director John Kim announced that the Illinois EPA awarded Solid Waste Enforcement grants, totaling approximately $1.5 million, were awarded to 19 local governments across the state. They will be used to conduct inspections at permitted pollution control facilities, such as landfills, and to investigate citizen complaints about illegal dumping.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:56:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080212EPASWMGrantsAugust2012.doc - checksum='2179867660' byte count= '119808'