Illinois EPA Grants LaSalle Station Extension to Provisional Variance from Thermal Discharge Requirements
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Grants LaSalle Station Extension to Provisional Variance from Thermal Discharge Requirements (2012, August 2) [857**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Grants LaSalle Station Extension to Provisional Variance from Thermal Discharge Requirements (080212EPAExelonLaSalleCountyPowerStationProvisionalVarianceextension.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) has granted the Exelon Generations LaSalle power station in LaSalle County an extension to its provisional variance from the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) water discharge permitted temperature limits, due to recent continued warm weather conditions and high electricity demand.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:55:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080212EPAExelonLaSalleCountyPowerStationProvisionalVarianceextension.doc - checksum='1335230889' byte count= '110080'