Whooping Cough Cases Increasing in Illinois
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Whooping Cough Cases Increasing in Illinois (2012, August 1) [849**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Whooping Cough Cases Increasing in Illinois (080112IDPHNatImmunizationMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Health care providers are reporting a large increase in the number of pertussis cases, commonly called whooping cough, in Illinois and across the country. To kick-off National Immunization Awareness Month this August, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reminding parents and health care providers of the new pertussis immunization requirement for the 2012-2013 school year.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 01 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:54:43 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080112IDPHNatImmunizationMonth.doc - checksum='3043329170' byte count= '194560'