Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOC Statement (2012, August 1) [850**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOC Statement (080112IDOCstatement.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
At approximately 8:50 this morning, inmate David Stodolny escaped from the East Moline Correctional Center. He was apprehended before 10am a quarter mile from the facility and is currently in IDOC custody. The department takes escape incidents extremely seriously and is actively investigating the circumstances behind this incident. IDOCs top priority is the safety and security of facilities and the general public and the department will continue to reinforce security related policies during the ongoing investigation.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Corrections
1301 Concordia Court
P.O. Box 19277
Springfield, IL 62794-9277
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 01 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:54:06 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080112IDOCstatement.doc - checksum='3490675707' byte count= '34304'