Nominations for Senior Hall of Fame Awards Due August 20
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Nominations for Senior Hall of Fame Awards Due August 20 (2012, August 1) [851**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Nominations for Senior Hall of Fame Awards Due August 20 (080112AGINGSrHallofFameNominationDeadline.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) Director John K. Holton, Ph.D., is reminding people about the fast approaching deadline to nominate seniors, ages 65 years and older, for the 2012 Illinois Senior Hall of Fame. For consideration, nomination forms must be postmarked or faxed by Monday, August 20, 2012.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 01 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:53:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080112AGINGSrHallofFameNominationDeadline.doc - checksum='2319525555' byte count= '321536'