Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Update on Sauk Village Contaminated Public Drinking Water Supply [846**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Update on Sauk Village Contaminated Public Drinking Water Supply (073112EPASaukVillageJuly31Update.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:50:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 073112EPASaukVillageJuly31Update.doc - checksum='1401145514' byte count= '112128'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 07 31 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 31 2012
- description: As part of the Illinois EPAs promise to provide immediate relief to residents of Sauk Village, the temporary air strippers will be delivered to the Sauk Village water treatment plant, 2217 22th Street, just off of Sauk Trail, at approximately 4 p.m. today, while the village works to develop its long-term resolution. The temporary air strippers will remove vinyl chloride from Sauk Villages drinking water supply. The installation of the temporary strippers will provide the village with additional time to take full responsibility for the developing long-term water system improvements.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 31
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012