Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Hearings Scheduled for Chicago to St. Louis [841**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Public Hearings Scheduled for Chicago to St. Louis (073012IDOTPublicHearingsMediaAdv.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:47:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 073012IDOTPublicHearingsMediaAdv.doc - checksum='567921096' byte count= '132608'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 07 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 30 2012
- description: Several alternatives for enhancing high-speed rail between Chicago and St. Louis have been studied as part of the Tier 1 Environmental Impact Study (EIS). These alternatives have now been narrowed down and those being retained for further study, along with their environmental impacts, are outlined in a Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS). The DEIS will be presented at a series of upcoming public hearings. The hearings mark the last public event for the Tier 1 EIS, which is the next step toward selecting an alternative that will add a second track to increase the number of high-speed trains and daily round trips in the corridor. The media is invited to attend a Briefing prior to the public hearing on the date and location listed below.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012