Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IllinoisJobLink.com Links Qualified Workers with Hiring Employers [836**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IllinoisJobLink.com Links Qualified Workers with Hiring Employers (073012IDES_illinois_job_link_rel_rockford.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:59:15 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 073012IDES_illinois_job_link_rel_rockford.doc - checksum='3731009316' byte count= '322560'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 07 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 30 2012
- description: Rockford area businesses today joined Jay Rowell, the director of the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES), to praise an employment website tool that links qualified job applicants with businesses that are ready to hire. The no-cost HR recruitment tool is part of IDES mission to be the states employment office for Illinois businesses and workers.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012