Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Northwest Side Homeowners at Risk of Foreclosure to Receive Free State Assistance [826**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Northwest Side Homeowners at Risk of Foreclosure to Receive Free State Assistance (072712IDFPR-IHDADeVryMRPMediaAdvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:56:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072712IDFPR-IHDADeVryMRPMediaAdvisory.doc - checksum='1682647036' byte count= '146944'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-0800
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62786
- dateCreated: 07 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 27 2012
- description: Officials from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), the Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA), and local elected officials will be available to discuss the latest developments regarding the housing crisis, its impact on Chicago residents, and how the Illinois Foreclosure Prevention Networkincluding todays Mortgage Relief Project outreach eventis helping Northwest Side homeowners.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 27
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012