Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Serve Illinois Seeks Input on Volunteer Plan [831**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Serve Illinois Seeks Input on Volunteer Plan (072712DHSListeningSessionPressRelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
100 South Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:45:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072712DHSListeningSessionPressRelease.doc - checksum='1707278060' byte count= '168448'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Human Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 1-800-843-6154
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62762
- dateCreated: 07 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 27 2012
- description: The Serve Illinois Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service is hosting a series of listening sessions throughout the state to seek community input on Illinois State Service Plan, the states blueprint for encouraging and supporting community service.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 27
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012