Serve Illinois Seeks Input on Volunteer Plan
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Serve Illinois Seeks Input on Volunteer Plan (2012, July 27) [831**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Serve Illinois Seeks Input on Volunteer Plan (072712DHSListeningSessionPressRelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Serve Illinois Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service is hosting a series of listening sessions throughout the state to seek community input on Illinois State Service Plan, the states blueprint for encouraging and supporting community service.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Human Services
100 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62762
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 27 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 27 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:45:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072712DHSListeningSessionPressRelease.doc - checksum='1707278060' byte count= '168448'