Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Millers First Insurance Company Agrees to Rehabilitation [814**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Millers First Insurance Company Agrees to Rehabilitation (072512INSMillersFirstInsuranceRehabilitation.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:56:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072512INSMillersFirstInsuranceRehabilitation.doc - checksum='3567216170' byte count= '132608'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 07 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 25 2012
- description: July 25, 2012. An Agreed Order of Rehabilitation by the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, has been entered against Millers First Insurance Company (Millers First) with the consent of its Board of Directors. During the time that Millers First is in rehabilitation, the Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) Director, as Rehabilitator, will continue the payment of policyholder claims and policies will remain in force until the expiration of their term.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012