Millers First Insurance Company Agrees to Rehabilitation
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Millers First Insurance Company Agrees to Rehabilitation (2012, July 25) [814**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Millers First Insurance Company Agrees to Rehabilitation (072512INSMillersFirstInsuranceRehabilitation.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
July 25, 2012. An Agreed Order of Rehabilitation by the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, has been entered against Millers First Insurance Company (Millers First) with the consent of its Board of Directors. During the time that Millers First is in rehabilitation, the Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) Director, as Rehabilitator, will continue the payment of policyholder claims and policies will remain in force until the expiration of their term.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Insurance
320 W. Washington Street
Springfield, IL 62767-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 25 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 25 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:56:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072512INSMillersFirstInsuranceRehabilitation.doc - checksum='3567216170' byte count= '132608'