Effective Tuesday, IDVAs Veterans Service Office in Blue Island is moving to DHS facility in Harvey
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Effective Tuesday, IDVAs Veterans Service Office in Blue Island is moving to DHS facility in Harvey (2012, July 25) [828**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Effective Tuesday, IDVAs Veterans Service Office in Blue Island is moving to DHS facility in Harvey (072512IDVARELEASECook6Harvey.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Effective Tuesday, July 31st, the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) Veterans Service Office in Blue Island will move to a new location in the Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS) office, which is located at 16845 South Halsted Street in Harvey, Ill.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
833 South Spring Street
P.O. Box 19432
Springfield, IL 62794-9432
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 25 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 25 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:55:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072512IDVARELEASECook6Harvey.doc - checksum='256083918' byte count= '201728'