Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Receives Federal Approval for Highway Construction Program Hiring Incentive [815**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Receives Federal Approval for Highway Construction Program Hiring Incentive (072512IDOTConstructionProgramIncentive.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:54:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072512IDOTConstructionProgramIncentive.doc - checksum='2644120029' byte count= '165376'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 07 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 25 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) has reached a major milestone after receiving approval from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to implement a special provision that allows a $10 per hour training incentive to prime contractors who hire graduates of IDOTs Highway Construction Careers Training Program to work on federally funded projects. The incentive already was in place for state-funded projects. Illinois is one of the few states to receive federal approval for a pre-apprenticeship program of this kind.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012