Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Website Improvements Help Workers, Businesses [813**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Website Improvements Help Workers, Businesses (072512IDESwebsite_improvements.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:54:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072512IDESwebsite_improvements.doc - checksum='3492855808' byte count= '325632'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 07 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 25 2012
- description: More businesses are able to access tax incentive information and individuals can better manage their job search and employment benefits following a concerted, year-long effort to revamp the on-line experience at the Illinois Department of Employment Security, officials said today.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012