Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Agriculture Launches Buy Illinois Challenge [808**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Agriculture Launches Buy Illinois Challenge (072512AGRICmediaadvisoryQUINCY.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:53:48 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072512AGRICmediaadvisoryQUINCY.doc - checksum='1809757211' byte count= '101376'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 07 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 25 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Agriculture Acting Director Robert Flider, local dignitaries and business owners from the western part of Illinois took the Buy Illinois Challenge and unveiled the departments newly-designed Illinois Product logo at Prince Agri Products in Quincy.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012