Illinois Department of Agrculture Sponsors Midwest Buyers' Mission in Chicago Promoting Illinois Exports
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Agrculture Sponsors Midwest Buyers' Mission in Chicago Promoting Illinois Exports (2012, July 25) [795**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Agrculture Sponsors Midwest Buyers' Mission in Chicago Promoting Illinois Exports (072512AGRICBuyersMissionMediaAdvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
In conjunction with Food Export Association of the Midwest, the Illinois Department of Agriculture will sponsor the Midwest Buyers Mission, July 26, Chicago. Fourteen food and beverage buyers representing Brazil, Canada, China, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Korea, Libya, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and Vietnam will be attending. Fifteen Illinois food and beverage companies will have the opportunity to meet with up to a maximum of 10 buyers that they pre-select prior to the mission based on their buyer profiles.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 25 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 25 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:52:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072512AGRICBuyersMissionMediaAdvisory.doc - checksum='2819129002' byte count= '91648'