Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Demonstration Project to Help Juvenile Offenders Make Successful Transition Back to Their Home Communities [803**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Demonstration Project to Help Juvenile Offenders Make Successful Transition Back to Their Home Communities (072412JuvenileJusticeCommissionGrantsNewsReleaseFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
815-823 East Monroe Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:52:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072412JuvenileJusticeCommissionGrantsNewsReleaseFINAL.doc - checksum='3570131699' byte count= '138240'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Juvenile Justice Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-2109
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 24 2012
- description: The Illinois Juvenile Justice Commission on Tuesday announced the start of a demonstration project to reduce the recidivism and improve the outcomes of juvenile offenders. The project will provide intensive reintegration services to help youth transition back into their home communities.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012