Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs to Host Veteran Small Business Summit in Southern Illinois [807**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs to Host Veteran Small bBsiness Summit in Southern Illinois (072412IDVARELEASE2012MarionMV2EProcureEventFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:48:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072412IDVARELEASE2012MarionMV2EProcureEventFINAL.doc - checksum='2661863780' byte count= '361472'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 07 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 24 2012
- description: If you are an Illinois Veteran who owns your own business or possess the skills and determination to start one, then the Mission: Veterans 2 Entrepreneurs event in Marion, Ill. is for you.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 24
- volumeOrYear: 2012