Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First Human West Nile Virus Positive Case in Illinois For 2012 [806**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First Human West Nile Virus Positive Case in Illinois For 2012 (072412IDPHFirsthumanWNV.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:48:07 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072412IDPHFirsthumanWNV.doc - checksum='421856641' byte count= '208896'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 07 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 24 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has confirmed the first human West Nile virus case reported in Illinois for 2012. The Cook County Health Department reported a female in her 60s became ill earlier this month.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012