First Human West Nile Virus Positive Case in Illinois For 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First Human West Nile Virus Positive Case in Illinois For 2012 (2012, July 24) [806**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First Human West Nile Virus Positive Case in Illinois For 2012 (072412IDPHFirsthumanWNV.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has confirmed the first human West Nile virus case reported in Illinois for 2012. The Cook County Health Department reported a female in her 60s became ill earlier this month.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:48:07 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072412IDPHFirsthumanWNV.doc - checksum='421856641' byte count= '208896'