Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Pekin Employment Security Office Relocates to Peoria [805**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Pekin Employment Security Office Relocates to Peoria (072412IDESpekin_office_relocation.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:47:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072412IDESpekin_office_relocation.doc - checksum='1490146850' byte count= '321536'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 07 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 24 2012
- description: The Pekin service center on South Second Street will relocate 11 miles to Peoria at 406 Elm Street, the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) said today. The relocation will occur after business has concluded on Thursday, Aug. 2.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012