Pekin Employment Security Office Relocates to Peoria
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Pekin Employment Security Office Relocates to Peoria (2012, July 24) [805**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Pekin Employment Security Office Relocates to Peoria (072412IDESpekin_office_relocation.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Pekin service center on South Second Street will relocate 11 miles to Peoria at 406 Elm Street, the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) said today. The relocation will occur after business has concluded on Thursday, Aug. 2.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:47:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072412IDESpekin_office_relocation.doc - checksum='1490146850' byte count= '321536'