Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA To Install Temporary Air Strippers to Remove Vinyl Chloride from Sauk Village Public Drinking Water Supply [812**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA To Install Temporary Air Strippers to Remove Vinyl Chloride from Sauk Village Public Drinking Water Supply (072412EPASaukVillagetempairstripperspressrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:47:02 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072412EPASaukVillagetempairstripperspressrelease.doc - checksum='439700398' byte count= '119808'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 07 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 24 2012
- description: The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (Illinois EPA) announced today that temporary air strippers to remove vinyl chloride contamination are currently being installed at the Sauk Village water treatment plant. Once installed, these will provide immediate relief to the residents of Sauk Village, while the village works to develop its long-term resolution. The agency expects the air strippers to be operational by early next week. Until then, bottled water is being donated and available for village residents to drink.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012