Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Fink Memorial Award Recipient Announced [809**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:46:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 072412DNR2012ToddFinkMemorialAwardWinner.doc - checksum='1211562018' byte count= '30720'
- MAasy.jpg - checksum='' byte count= ''
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Conservation Foundation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-2003
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 07 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 24 2012
- description: Margaret Anderson of Makanda, Illinois is this years recipient of the Todd Fink Memorial Award, Illinois Conservation Foundation (ICF) Executive Director Mark Spangler announced today.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012