Report on Unauthorized Use of Medical Assistance
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Report on Unauthorized Use of Medical Assistance (2012)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Office of the Inspector General, Healthcare and Family Services Report on Unauthorized Use of Medical Assistance (2012CivilRemediesReport.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826032839'.
Since the Illinois Medicaid Reform Law was signed into law in January 2011, the OIGs Bureau of Investigations (BOI) and attorneys from the OIGs Bureau of Administrative Litigation (BAL) have aggressively pursued identification and recovery of improperly and erroneously paid benefits as a result of fraudulent action. The following is a summary of the combined effort:
Dept. of Healthcare and Family Services
Organization: Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
201 S. Grand Ave., East
Springfield, IL 62763
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 31 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 31 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:41:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2012CivilRemediesReport.pdf - checksum='2360115183' byte count= '50359'