Illinois Adds 140,700 Private Sector Jobs since Recovery
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Adds 140,700 Private Sector Jobs since Recovery (2012, July 19) [790**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Adds 140,700 Private Sector Jobs since Recovery (071912IDES_FINAL_june_employment_report.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois added +4,700 private-sector jobs in June and the unemployment rate inched upward 0.1 to 8.7 percent, according to preliminary data released today by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES). The data is seasonally adjusted. When subtracting government job cuts, Illinois added a net of +800 jobs for the month.
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 19 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 19 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:38:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071912IDES_FINAL_june_employment_report.doc - checksum='663716236' byte count= '471552'