Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Grants Exelon Dresden Station Provisional Variance from Thermal Discharge Requirements [792**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Grants Exelon Dresden Station Provisional Variance from Thermal Discharge Requirements (071912EPAExelonDresdenPowerStationProvisionalVarianceJuly2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:37:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071912EPAExelonDresdenPowerStationProvisionalVarianceJuly2012.doc - checksum='3714965537' byte count= '109056'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 07 19 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 19 2012
- description: The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) has granted the Exelon Generations Dresden Station a provisional variance from certain temperature limits under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit issued to the facility, due to unseasonably warm weather conditions and low water flow and lack of precipitation. These conditions coupled with high demand for electricity, necessitated the provisional variance.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 19
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012