Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs honors DePaul law student as Veteran of the Month for July [783**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs honors DePaul law student as Veteran of the Month for July (071712IDVARELEASEJuly2012VOTMFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:35:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071712IDVARELEASEJuly2012VOTMFINAL.doc - checksum='1064449700' byte count= '212480'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 07 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 17 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) has honored Daniel Sylvester, a DePaul University law student and U.S. Army veteran, at its July 2012 Veteran of the Month.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 17
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012