Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Gov. Quinns Mortgage Relief Project to visit DeVry University in Chicago on July 28th to help homeowners prevent foreclosure [785**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Gov. Quinns Mortgage Relief Project to visit DeVry University in Chicago on July 28th to help homeowners prevent foreclosure (071712IDFPR-IHDAAdvanceDeVryUnivMRPFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:34:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071712IDFPR-IHDAAdvanceDeVryUnivMRPFINAL.doc - checksum='3449855191' byte count= '148992'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-0800
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62786
- dateCreated: 07 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 17 2012
- description: Governor Quinns Mortgage Relief Projecta key component of the new Illinois Foreclosure Prevention Network (IFPN) will hold an event at the DeVry University's Northwest Side Campus on Saturday, July 28th, to help struggling Northwest Side homeowners take advantage of programs that can help them save their homes from foreclosure.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 17
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012