IDNR Urges Boaters to Use Caution at Boat Ramps Due to Low Water Levels
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Urges Boaters to Use Caution at Boat Ramps Due to Low Water Levels (2012, July 19) [797**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Urges Boaters to Use Caution at Boat Ramps Due to Low Water Levels (071912DNRdroughtboaterswarning.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is urging boaters to use extra caution at public boat launches throughout the state due to low water levels as a result of ongoing drought conditions.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 19 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 19 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:34:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071912DNRdroughtboaterswarning.doc - checksum='2519461838' byte count= '37376'