Campground Shower Building Opens at Johnson-Sauk Trail SRA
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Campground Shower Building Opens at Johnson-Sauk Trail SRA (2012, July 17) [784**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Campground Shower Building Opens at Johnson-Sauk Trail SRA (071712DNRJSTshowerbuildingreopen.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) today announced that the campground shower building at Johnson-Sauk Trail State Recreation Area which was closed following the 2011-12 winter season is now open for the convenience of campers at the site in Henry County.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 17 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 17 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:33:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071712DNRJSTshowerbuildingreopen.doc - checksum='4198439884' byte count= '35840'