License Applications Now Available for Canine Handlers
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
License Applications Now Available for Canine Handlers (2012, July 16) [780**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- License Applications Now Available for Canine Handlers (071612IDFPRcaninehandlerrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Rules to implement legislation mandating that canine handlers be licensed by the State have taken effect. The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation began accepting applications from qualified canine handlers today.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
320 W. Washington
Springfield, IL 62786
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:10:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071612IDFPRcaninehandlerrelease.doc - checksum='2086370660' byte count= '226816'