Governor's Public Schedule - Monday, July 16, 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Monday, July 16, 2012 (2012, July 16) [778**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Monday, July 16, 2012 (071612GOVUPLINK1Monday.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Governor Pat Quinn will be joined by law enforcement and local legislators to sign anti-violence legislation that helps victims at 10 a.m. at the St. John Bible Church in Chicago.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Governor
207 State House
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:10:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071612GOVUPLINK1Monday.doc - checksum='1887009890' byte count= '109056'